Saturday, February 12, 2011

Artist Profile: Corey Harris

Each week I will post at least one short artist profile which I will then link to my Artists page.  Hopefully these will eventually become a handy, although never complete, resource for you when you are looking for great new blues.

Artist:  Corey Harris

Style:  Delta blues, country blues, contemporary blues, reggae, hip hop, blues with Caribbean influences, traditional African music, etc.

You might also like:  Keb' Mo', Mississippi Fred McDowell, Alvin Youngblood Hart

Albums I own:

Between Midnight and Day
Daily Bread
Downhome Sophisticate
Fish Ain't Bitin'
Greens from the Garden
Mississippi to Mali
Vu-Du-Menz (with Henry Butler)


Number of plays on my iTunes:  463

Artist website:  http://www.myspace.com/coreyharrismusic

Honeysuckle

No comments:

Post a Comment