Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Artist Profile: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble

Each week I will post at least one short artist profile which I will then link to my Artists page.  Hopefully these will eventually become a handy, although never complete, resource for you when you are looking for great new blues.

Artist:  Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble

Style:  Texas blues, blues-rock

You might also like:  Jimi Hendrix, Howlin' Wolf, Eric ClaptonAlbert King

Albums I own:

Couldn't Stand the Weather
Greatest Hits
In Session (with Albert King)
In Step
In the Beginning
Live Alive
Live at Carnegie Hall
Live at Montreux 1982 & 1985
The Sky Is Crying
Solos, Sessions, and Encores
Soul to Soul
SRV (Box Set)
Texas Flood

Number of plays on my iTunes:  1,441

Relevant website:  http://www.last.fm/music/Stevie+Ray+Vaughan


Texas Flood

No comments:

Post a Comment