Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mojo Bag Video - Delta Trip 2012

This summer I joined Dr. John Strait and his class from Sam Houston State University for a week in the Mississippi Delta.  We visited historic sites and museums and learned about the culture of the birthplace of the blues.  One exercise Dr. Strait had us do was to pick up items at significant locations and put them in our "mojo bags," which would help us to remember what we had experienced and learned.  Since I am not from SHSU, I was not able to present my mojo bag in class, so I made this video to tell about my hoodoo charms and share my great experiences this summer in the Delta.


1 comment:

  1. Discover the traditional practice of mojo bags
    created with meaningful herbs, symbols, and spiritual elements for personal intention and positive energy. Learning about mojo bags can help you understand their cultural background, preparation methods, and symbolic uses. Explore the **Mojo Bags Course** to gain practical knowledge and learn how these spiritual practices are traditionally prepared and used.

    ReplyDelete